Skip to main content

Summarize your holiday break. In addition, write about 5 personal goals that you want to achieve in 2025. Explain why you chose those goals.

 My holiday break was very eventful and exciting. I traveled to Auburn and to Hilton Head, and I spent Christmas with over 20 family members. I also worked a lot, and did a lot of preparation for the Matilda choreography. 

My 5 goals for 2025 are: to become a better leader, to read a lot of books, to make healthier decisions, to live life in order to best please myself, and to branch out more. 

My first goal, to become a better leader, is important to me as I am choreographing Lakeside's production of Matilda. I love teaching people, but I would love to grow in my skills in this protection. 

My second goal is to read a lot of books. I love to read and I see it as an escape, so I am going to prioritize time for reading in 2025. 

My third goal is to make healthier decisions. I want to work out more and I also want to eat healthier food. 

My fourth goal is to live my life in order to best please myself. I have always lived my life in order to please others, but 2025 is where Ashley takes better care of Ashley. 

My last goal is to branch out more. I want to be more assertive, and I want to push myself to try new things and meet new people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why?

 I believe the most beautiful creation in the world is waterfalls. There's something so magical about the cascading water and the way it falls on the rocks below. They truly show me the scale of the Earth, and how small I am in comparison to everything. I can't see them and not thank God for everything he does. Today in class we read the poem Tyger and answered questions about it. I really enjoyed this poem, especially in regards to Earth Day. I am going to the aquarium with my friends for a yoga class today and I am very excited.  

Imagine writing a letter to yourself 10 years from now. What advice, hopes, or reminders would you include?

Dear future Ashley,      Hey! This is Ashley from 2025, right before I graduate high school. Currently there is a lot of uncertainty in my life. I don't know where I am going to college, and I still have many years of education ahead of me. Hopefully by the time I am reading this I have a clear picture of who I am becoming. I will have finished med school by then, and I will be in my residency program. I know it might be hard, but I also know you are doing great.      Future Ashley, I know you are stressed, because past Ashley is always stressed. Remember to breathe and take time for yourself. You are going to make mistakes. You are never going to be perfect, but you are going to try your hardest. You have already impacted so many lives, and you still have so much life to live. Remember to always live life to the fullest, and remember to have fun.  - Ashley (1-29-2025) Today in class we read more of the Color Purple and answered questions about what we...

What holiday do you look forward to the most each year, and why is it your favorite?

 My favorite holiday is Christmas. I look forward to many aspects of it, and the time around of it. I love the candlelight Christmas Eve service at my church, especially because I have been able to be a part of the service for the past 7 years. In our family, we have Christmas day with about 25 family members, which is a lot of people, but it is fun for a little while. I love the combination of religion and family this holiday encompasses.  Today we took a common assessment for multicultural Lit. I felt very confident on it and I am hopeful it helps me get above an 85.